Wednesday, June 27, 2012

UFOs to FOs


Ok, now I know I'm not the only one who has a pile of UFOs hidden in a corner of some room, covered by whatever else you can think of to try and hide the shame.  You don't want it staring you down as you bring home new yarn before these projects are finished.

It's time to turn these UFOs to FOs.  I don't know why but I have gotten this bug to finish up these pesky projects that have taken me forever.......maybe it's because they have been in hiding for so long that now it's like they're new projects.

There really is no greater feeling than seeing a bunch of empty projects bags that I have had stuffed away for a year. Now I can buy sweater set-up guilt free right?.......maybe not but I definitely don't feel bad about casting on when I can count on one hand how many UFOs I have.

Join me as I pile up my FOs and show me what you have accomplished lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment