Friday, September 20, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

This season change, cool nights and the threat of a storm have really got me contemplating yarn......yarn is always on my mind but never more than when the weather is changing for the cooler.

The possibilities are endless. My hands crave alpaca, or the structure of wool, how about a little tweed, oh I know, something hand dyed. I just can't decide.


 Think of all the patterns I can knit from Botanical Knits with a nice yarn. The oohs and ahhs from passersby would be inevitable but I think I could handle the attention. The ladies in the yarn shop petting my sleeves while simultaneously asking where I got the yarn would be welcome.


Accessories!!!  Those whip up fast. I could have all new woolen accessories in no time. I would look that storm in the face and laugh while I play with my perfectly stitched colorwork cowl. Bed head would no longer be a problem with all the cute hats I'd have to wear.

Yep, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment