Friday, August 3, 2012

What to do?


 I don't know about you but sometimes I get hung up on misusing a lovely skein of yarn. I bought it because I couldn't live without it and thought of all the possibilities but when the time came to actually cast on I was conflicted.

I didn't want to get finished making mittens and know that it would have actually been better as a scarf or finish with a pattern and realized it would have been perfect for this one instead.........So what ends up happening? It sits in my stash, it's glory wasted because of indecision.

My solution to such a ridiculous problem? JUST MAKE IT! I'm going to love it, that's why I bought it. I will find another yarn for the other pattern I was thinking of and that's going to come out great too.  Just let the little guy live his life as an FO instead of stash and enjoy him to his fullest.

For all of you who are hesitant to do anything with that perfect yarn you have, don't worry, it's not going to be wasted, it will be lovely and you'll find new yarn to fall for soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment