Friday, January 23, 2015

Books and Yarn



Today I'm thinking of my happy places.  I am guessing that many of you share my love for these destinations, a book shop and a yarn shop. I can spend hours in either one of these two. The endless possibilities of getting lost in an imaginary world or a genuine love story or ticking off one of those classics on the list. Or touching so much soft yarn your skin starts to feel more smooth or daydreaming about patterns to go with the alpaca you just found or "investing" in another needle set. These places just get me.

Now we don't have the space to pull this off at the shop but wouldn't it be great to combine the two? Raise your hand if you're with me! Since we can only dream about it, how about we meet half way and at least talk about the books that have been tickling our fancy lately while we indulge in some yarn shopping. Feel free to talk books as well as yarn next time you're in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment