We didn't make any resolutions as a group here but we do see the benefits of taking the New Year as a time to re-situate yourself for the next 12 months.
If I were to make some knitting resolutions, they would go something like this:
1. I resolve to bust out my gift/stamp cards and indulge myself with some Alpaca and possibly a new bag. Seriously, I have my eye on both of these things.
2. I resolve to keep my greasy snacking to a minimum while I'm knitting, either that or invest in some really awesome paper towels.
3. I resolve to finish all of my works in prog..........I can't even finish that sentence, all of my bags of W.I.P. are laughing at me.
4. I resolve to invest in some good audio books and give my TV a break while I'm knitting. Maybe I'll learn something too, nah, fiction here I come.
5. I resolve to tell my husband about every yarn purchase I make this year.......dun, dun duunnnn. That will definitely keep the stash at a minimum.
I think five resolution ought to do it. If by now you have conquered your resolutions or feel like adding a few more or hey, you want to start, feel free to pick up any of these. Good luck with your reformation!