Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last Chance

Who knows if it's the last chance but we have a couple days of rain to get our last moments of winter in. I don't know about you but for me this means yarn, an awesome movie I've seen at least a dozen times, and a favorite warm beverage.  Doesn't that just sound amazing?


Well, we can't provide a movie for your but we encourage you to stop by the shop with your projects and warm drink and get your craft on with us. Maybe you have been doing this all morning and just need a change of pace or you just need to get out of the house, either way we would love to see your lovely faces and share in this random weather together. :)

If you absolutely need that movie portion of a perfect day, I won't object to one being played over an iPad, actually I encourage this......a couple of my favorite movies are Harry Potter (duh), Pride&Prejudice, First Wives Club, you know, just in case you needed some ideas on what to have ready to play. ;)

Any way you decide to spend your rainy day, I hope you can get a little bit of fiber fun in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment