Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lo-Lo Products

I don't know if you've heard of Bar-Maids but they make some great, all-natural beauty products that knitters love to use.  You might have seen them at Stitches or seen your friends bust out some lotion before, but they are now available locally. We've got them!

We have Lo-Lo Face Pudding, Lo-Lo To-Go Travel Pacs, Lo-Lo Bar, Lo-Lo Lips, and Lo-Lo Cuticle Intensive. There is a limited stock so hurry in and try it out.


 Again, these products are all-natural and formulated for all skin types. They are even packaged in environmentally-friendly, reusable, and recyclable containers.  How green of them. You can splurge and feel good about it. ;)


 I hear the most chatter and oohs and aahs about the Face Pudding. Apparently a little goes a long way and this bottle will have you set for months to come.  The best part is, since its all-natural, it's good for your yarn. Now that is the best selling point for me.  My hands can get a little dried out after dishes and I want to moisturize before I knit but I don't want my yarn to have an oil streak in it.  No worrying about that here.


We have a few different scents for you to test out and perhaps fall in love with.....maybe even take home?! They are right next to the register so you'll be sure to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment