Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sheepie


Hello my name is Sheepie. Real original right? I didn't come up with it. Some silly girl at a yarn store gave me the name. Anyhow, I thought I might tell you my story.

I was born on a little farm in Vietnam. I had a grand old time running around in the meadow and napping under the trees. I mean the only time I wasn't content was when those yapping dogs would try and get me to go a certain way. This one time I pretended to be lost and had them chasing me around for hours. They were too tired the next day to bug me.

Well the time came where I was supposedly "grown-up" and had to pack up my fiber and head out. I heard about this factory in Portland......somewhere in the USA I guess, that was looking for some adorable sheep. I mean look at me? How could I not get the job? So I headed on out there for an interview. Needless to say that when I heard I would have to wear an apron and get sharp things stuck into that apron I had second thoughts.

The managers explained that yeah, there was some risk of being poked and yeah as a dude I might have to wear a pink apron but I had a chance to be taken into a warm, loving home full of people who adore me and play with my hair all day long. As you can see I took the job, but this is only phase one. Now I need to find a permanent home and please for the love of God......a better name.

No comments:

Post a Comment